AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
Maxxe22

Needing a team for broken home, first time.

Never gone to a big event before but before I go buying tickets to a faction I wanna join a team so we get get to know each other and hopefully have someone guide me through this till game day.

Also I can't find a gear list. I got gun, boots, full armor, vest, 3L bladder, boots, 2 walkies, ammo, transportation.

Don't have lights, food, team, milsim experience, spare gun.

Hey, if you would like we're more than willing to let you come and run with us. We're the Drunken Rebels we will be playing COST. I can diffidently help you out with any questions. We have been going to this event since day 1. We usually meet up early on Friday morning, go over all squad roles and who has what gear. Anyway send me a private message I can give you my email/phone number or you can add me on Facebook. 

P.S. The Drunken Rebels are from all over, we have people coming from, Kansas, Arkansas, Texas and Minnesota for this event. 

Sign in to follow this