American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
MrCODAddiction

What tactical light do you use?

fenix and streamlight protac series make some great options for a fair price, opticsplanet is a great place to find realsteel stuff for good prices as alot of youtubers have 5% off coupons like country5 from Countryboy5 channel and unlike airsoft retailers when OP runs sales you can still use coupons and get pretty Gucci items for sometimes half the msrp.

I use a Gen2 Inforce WML, honestly its good however its not one I would recommend unless you have a specific use, a light with more throw would be a better option for a weapon light but if you mount lights overbore it's a good option.

Guest Specs

I've been using a switch'd Nitecore MH12 lately to great effect. Rechargeable, mode memory and lumen mode rages from 1-1000~ish. Fits in any 1 inch light mount, but I went with a VLtor offset for low-profile reasons. 

Surefire m951 with malkoff led upgrade. You can find one used on ebay for around $80. Good throw and tight beam, legendary surfefire quality. Primary arms weapon light is a good option if you want to buy new and are on a budget.