• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MrCODAddiction

MrCODAddiction

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

So, since this is an AO with dark buildings, I need some ideas on tac lights. So, what tactical light do you use? Some links would be nice also.

TimmyHorton

TimmyHorton

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationIllinois

fenix and streamlight protac series make some great options for a fair price, opticsplanet is a great place to find realsteel stuff for good prices as alot of youtubers have 5% off coupons like country5 from Countryboy5 channel and unlike airsoft retailers when OP runs sales you can still use coupons and get pretty Gucci items for sometimes half the msrp.

I use a Gen2 Inforce WML, honestly its good however its not one I would recommend unless you have a specific use, a light with more throw would be a better option for a weapon light but if you mount lights overbore it's a good option.

Specs

Specs

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Arkansas

I've been using a switch'd Nitecore MH12 lately to great effect. Rechargeable, mode memory and lumen mode rages from 1-1000~ish. Fits in any 1 inch light mount, but I went with a VLtor offset for low-profile reasons. 

Founder and SQL of Ozark Mountain Milsim.

Need a patch design? Team need some branding? T-shirts are fine too. Check me out at Specs Airsoft Design.

My business page here.

My professional site here.

SOBO

SOBO

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Surefire m951 with malkoff led upgrade. You can find one used on ebay for around $80. Good throw and tight beam, legendary surfefire quality. Primary arms weapon light is a good option if you want to buy new and are on a budget.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users