AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
althekoolkid

Squad Uniform Requirements

It is to my understanding that all 12 members of a squad must have matching uniforms. Is that correct? If so how easily is this coordinated among players in small registration groups?  

For example all 12 must be running Multi-cam, or all 12 must be running solid tan.

We are unable to mix a factions uniforms within a squad, right? 

That is how the official rules read, but I have yet to see staff break apart squads over patterns. Easiest way to circumvent all the potential bologna would be to communicate voraciously within platoon/squad threads once they're up. Or just convince enough friends to come with you!

I have a question concerning dress for the event. If I am wearing a forest camo shirt and olive drab pants is that not allowed? Basically, do your pants and shirt have to match each other?

No, you don't have to match (see above post). Check uniform requirements for approved patterns (forest camo is not on the list)

I have a question concerning dress for the event. If I am wearing a forest camo shirt and olive drab pants is that not allowed? Basically, do your pants and shirt have to match each other?

What is "forest camo"

Sign in to follow this