7 replies to this topic

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, Ga

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone is a member of a decent team in the Metro Atlanta area. I like tactical coordination being implemented in gameplay, but that's hard to come by in recreational games. MilSim is fantastic, but it'd be nice to have some organized team coordination in between OPs. I tried starting a team with others in my age group, but, as can be expected, it wasn't taken seriously at all, and it died a slow and painful death.

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Hammer"
Weapon of Choice- KWA CQR Mod-1
"The most important thing in the Olympics is not to win, but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well" -Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the Olympic Games

slimjim00

slimjim00

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Hey Vulp, how often do you play at Power Ops airsoft? I have a team that plays there fairly often, and we will be at IronHorse this weekend as well.

Will_Davis

Will_Davis

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAlpharetta, GA

Whats up, I'm on a team from Georgetown in Dawsonvile and we play at Power Ops too. It's just me going to IH2 though. 

slimjim00

slimjim00

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Whats up, I'm on a team from Georgetown in Dawsonvile and we play at Power Ops too. It's just me going to IH2 though. 

Any chance you were there this past Sunday?

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Wow, honestly didn't expect more than one response. I usually play at goldeagle, but I've been wanting to check out Georgetown for a while. I run Multicam, would that be a problem? I can't really afford another BDU at the moment. And I try to play every other week or so.
Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Hammer"
"The most important thing in the Olympics is not to win, but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well" -Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the Olympic Games

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
I am not familiar with Power Ops, where is it and is it field or CQB? Goldeagle is full of newbies and speedsofters.
Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Hammer"

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Just looked up power ops. Where has this been my whole life? Can't believe I haven't heard of it! And here I thought georgetown was the only good field in Georgia.
Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Hammer"

Bruiser

Bruiser

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

I just moved to Georgia a month ago, looking to go to PowerOps when I get a truck. If you have any room on the team I am down to join!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users