American MilSim

I'm not exactly brand new to this forum, but it occurred to me I never formally introduced myself. My name is Mica O'Neal (I don't have a callsign yet, #CripplingDepression), I live in Lawrenceville, Georgia, I'm 15 years old, and I play MilSim. I get scrutinized a lot for my age, and I admit that my age group isn't often affiliated with MilSim, and the few that are are often bad juju, but I assure you that I take the game seriously, and try my hardest not to be complete garbage. My favorite Camouflage pattern is Kryptek Mandrake, and I was pretty bummed when it was removed from the CoST camouflage list. I have never attended an AMS event, but I expect to attend Operation Iron Horse 3 in my home state of Georgia next year, and I may attend Operation Faded Giant 6 up in SC. My primary weapon is a KWA CQR Mod 1 that I intend to modify as soon as I have accumulated the funds (Add RIS, re-wire the battery into the stock, maybe add a MosFet), it fires about 375 FPS out-of-the-box, and I use a red/green closed reflex sight (I forgot the brand name), and I am a big fan of AFGs (Angled Fore-grips). My weapon's lack of RIS currently prevent me from using them. My secondary weapon is an X-Five Sig Sauer P226 full metal GBBP, which fires about 400 FPS. It goes without saying that I am a huge fan of Ops-Core FAST helmets, and I was lucky enough to snag a Mandrake PJ tactical FAST from my local arena, GoldEagle Airsoft, for 35 bucks (kudos to the owner of the establishment). It's MSRP including tax is $41. Due to the new uniform requirements, I will be purchasing a helmet cover for it. I don't really have a favorite manufacturer, although I'm a bit partial to KWA and G&G for their durability, although KWAs are often easier to modify externally. I'm not a fan of KeyMod, and I think MagPul hand guards are a little overused, but I have nothing against any other MagPul products. In fact, I've wanted a Magpul stock for quite some time, but they're hella expensive when compared to a standard Crane or Hurricane stock. I have a speedsofter friend, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I always wear my GoldEagle patch on my Plate Carrier during games, as I like to support and represent my local arena, and I urge others to do the same. 

And that's pretty much me. Can't wait to talk to you guys on the forums!