AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
XA Adan

Enola Gaye EG67 BB Grenades for IRONHORSE 2!!

Odd question here but could I make a descent size pyro order for event pickup about a month before the event? the order is like 20 thunder flash grenades and about 5 thermo grenades and 5 of these for Op:34 pick up.

@beerman

They are pull ring like their smoker grenades. 

@timmyhorton

Pre-orders for OP 34 will open up after OP Ironclad. If you want to pay right now for an order, PM me for details on how to do that. 

It is a bug on our website that some orders are being charged HAZMAT fees even though it is not being shipped. We are working on this and any HAZMAT fees charged will be refunded once the order processes. Sorry for the trouble guys!!

I need to place an order for 15 of these is it too late for IH2? I tried to place an order but the only delivery address show Camp Shelby IronClad. Can you please help. I can even pay cash on site if need be...