AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
crv

Question about attendance

Hi all. Couple questions.

Me and a friend are interested in attending but he has to work Saturday. Is it possible to attend this event on Sunday-only or is attendance on Saturday required as well? I don't mind paying full price for a ticket.

Second, this would be our first airsoft action in a couple years. Are you all friendly to 'noobs' or should we just stay away?

Thanks everyone.

Me and a friend are interested in attending but he has to work Saturday. Is it possible to attend this event on Sunday-only or is attendance on Saturday required as well? I don't mind paying full price for a ticket.

Second, this would be our first airsoft action in a couple years. Are you all friendly to 'noobs' or should we just stay away?

Thanks everyone.

The event runs, from when it runs, regardless if/when you show up.

Be advised YOU HAVE TO PRE-REGISTER you cannot simply pay the day of.

Thanks everyone.

Dude I'd really try and get off for Saturday if possible, the two day weekend is what really makes it worth the coin. Noobs are welcome, make sure you play with your gear/practice before hand and bring spares of stuff. Nothing worse then paying for a nice shiny ticket then having something break in the first hour!

For whatever reason I thought it ended later than 2pm on Sunday, so it does seem like a huge waste of time and money to go play for only a few hours.

Unfortunate because we only live 2 hours from Perry in north GA. Maybe he can get Saturday off.

Anyways, thanks for the replies everybody.

You will have to attend a rules/safety brief which only run on Friday and Saturday morning.  If you could come and check in on friday, that would be fine, but otherwise this would be one of the hang ups for you guys.