• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

blazeraptorz2017

blazeraptorz2017

New to American MilSim

• Black Label Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Im fishing for thoughts on opening a facility in South Bend IN. I would love a response from anyone in our group that lives in proximity to try to establish an idea of desirability. I am contemplating a structure capable of indoor and outdoor battle. Any response or ideas of wants is appreciated. Omega

Omega

SQL of Vindicators

Jeffy

Jeffy

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFlorida, United States
Well, I don't know much much about South Bend (I live in Florida), but I was looking in google earth, and I saw a lot for farmland by the the airport and St. Jospeh. You could build a indoor building as well as the farmland for outdoor. Depending on the size, the farmland would be more the sufficient, but it would need to be far enough from other farms and residential areas.

Zero

Zero

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

My team and I are located in the Chicagoland area (Downers Grove Myself) and I know most of the main players from Blastcamp (hobart) to Airsoft Arena (milwaukee).

For the South Bend area (pretty much all north IN really), you're going to be drawing your main crowd from Chicago (although Kalamazoo has a pretty nice size airsoft community). If you had the option, I'd say a field closer to Michigan City area would be better placement since you could draw Chicago players more regularly. You're only gonna get Detroit, Indianapolis, Ft. Wayne people for major ops either way. South Bend is just a little bit too far coming from Chicago.

But if you make a good enough place, I know I'd come out to SB every once and awhile to play and Im sure a few others would too.

Hope that helps.

Good luck man!

Nemesis Airsoft Team - Captain

blazeraptorz2017

blazeraptorz2017

New to American MilSim

• Black Label Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Thanks ZERO,

As a side note, Whats the turnout like in your area or Chicago? I actually live in Tennessee and we have Nashville airsoft, Bad Karma And Cartcon here. Great numbers of true patriots and players.  Looking to spread this in or around the area where my family is. Thanks, OMEGA

Omega

SQL of Vindicators

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users