• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Raider212

Raider212

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I was wondering if tracer rounds were allowed for low-light ops. I'm aware that only bio BB's are permitted and I don't know of any tracer rounds that are biodegradable so would there be an exception there or are they just not allowed? Thanks!

TimmyHorton

TimmyHorton

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Yes they are allowed but if its not bio don't use them for one its the requirements and two its for the respect of the AO owners. Excel make bio tracers they are sold through RWA.

http://www.redwolfai...=Excel&brandId=

I just personally wouldn't use them because every time you shoot the tracers will be like a 'Please shoot me'' beacon.

Raider212

Raider212

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the help. I use a gas rifle so I only have 30 rounds per mag and was thinking of using them intermittently to keep track of shots in the darkness. I'll take your advice into consideration though.

TimmyHorton

TimmyHorton

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationIllinois

No problem ,

If you think they will be helpful to you run them dude any thing to give you that edge, and on top of round counting they also have the positive of being able to track so you can see if you need hop up adjustment as in those dark buildings white bbs and a torch can only go so far just make sure you have a quality tracer unit to get the most of your system.

Good luck with whatever you choose and see you there.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users