American MilSim
TheJP

2017 Approved AMS Faction Uniforms.

Quick question. In regards to the Woodland Marpat; is woodland digital the same thing or be used? My eye cannot tell the difference on the computer. Only woodland marpat clothing I can find is USMC issued (which I get cas it's a standard issued back in its time) but I'm not a marine and have no business wearing their uniforms. Thanks for the help

Their coloration is slightly different. MARPAT is a Marine pattern.

Copy that thank you for the confirmation. I'm still debating on the Eastern Front milsim in Aug. Not sure if I'll be prepared yet but this kinda infor helps.

I'd just do it the AML event are not nearly as demanding as a normal AMS event -- good way to get into the AMS community at a cheaper price see if you enjoy it. 

I haven't seen British Multi-Terrain listed on approved camo but it is virtually indistinguishable to US Multicam (see picture and tell me if you can discern the difference up close, let alone in field).

So would it be copacetic to wear British multicam combat shirts for UFS at AMS events (provided I remove their flag)?

US Multicam vs British Multi-Terrain Pattern.jpg