Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
November 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Next Previous
Photo

2017 Approved AMS Faction Uniforms.

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, Ga

My E10 suggestions; M/03 (Norwegian desert pattern), Desert FELIN (French pattern), Spectrum 64 (VERY difficult to find, only way to even get pictures of it is to google 'Spanish Desert Camo', you would not believe how long it took me to find the name of it. Very similar to multicam Arid only slightly pixelated. Spanish impressionists will likely have better luck with old U.S. Six-Color Desert, or Chocolate Chip, Spain's previous camouflage pattern.) , TAZ-07 (Desert variation of Switzerland's TAZ-90 camoflage pattern), CPU (Polish desert pattern, surprisingly easy to acquire), Pustelya 3 (Ukrainian desert pattern), Desert EMR (Russian desert camo, somewhat difficult to acquire, but bears striking resemblance to faded desert MARPAT), M84 (Danish desert camoflage, difficult to find but similar enough to Tropentarn). This pretty much covers most large European countries not already included, with the rest utilising camos already stated (Around three countries outside of the UK use DPM, and at least Austria, possible more countries, use Germany's Tropentarn)

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Corsac"
Weapon of Choice- KWA CQR Mod-1

"The most important thing in the Olympics is not to win, but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well" -Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the Olympic Games

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Like Nomad-01 said on page 3 of this forum, most european countries are much more likely to use woodland variants, and are therefore much easier to find in woodland variants. Desert variants of most of the patterns listed outside of US-made patterns and international patterns like A-Tacs, are going to be significantly more rare and difficult to find, and, in most cases, more expensive. 

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Corsac"

"The most important thing in the Olympics is not to win, but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well" -Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the Olympic Games

AlizaKhan

AlizaKhan

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY, USA

beautiful

Firebringer4

Firebringer4

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Would ACU be ok? And if so for what faction? Or do I to even consider the event need different camo?

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
I assume you mean UCP. Yeah, that's a negative, ghost rider.

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Corsac"

Firebringer4

Firebringer4

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yeah UCP got my acronyms mixed up again lol...

Firebringer4

Firebringer4

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yeah UCP got my acronyms mixed up again lol...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users