Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
May 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Next Previous
Photo

2017 Approved AMS Faction Uniforms.

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, Ga

My E10 suggestions; M/03 (Norwegian desert pattern), Desert FELIN (French pattern), Spectrum 64 (VERY difficult to find, only way to even get pictures of it is to google 'Spanish Desert Camo', you would not believe how long it took me to find the name of it. Very similar to multicam Arid only slightly pixelated. Spanish impressionists will likely have better luck with old U.S. Six-Color Desert, or Chocolate Chip, Spain's previous camouflage pattern.) , TAZ-07 (Desert variation of Switzerland's TAZ-90 camoflage pattern), CPU (Polish desert pattern, surprisingly easy to acquire), Pustelya 3 (Ukrainian desert pattern), Desert EMR (Russian desert camo, somewhat difficult to acquire, but bears striking resemblance to faded desert MARPAT), M84 (Danish desert camoflage, difficult to find but similar enough to Tropentarn). This pretty much covers most large European countries not already included, with the rest utilising camos already stated (Around three countries outside of the UK use DPM, and at least Austria, possible more countries, use Germany's Tropentarn)

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Corsac"
Weapon of Choice- KWA CQR Mod-1

"The most important thing in the Olympics is not to win, but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well" -Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the Olympic Games

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Like Nomad-01 said on page 3 of this forum, most european countries are much more likely to use woodland variants, and are therefore much easier to find in woodland variants. Desert variants of most of the patterns listed outside of US-made patterns and international patterns like A-Tacs, are going to be significantly more rare and difficult to find, and, in most cases, more expensive. 

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Corsac"

"The most important thing in the Olympics is not to win, but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well" -Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the Olympic Games

AlizaKhan

AlizaKhan

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY, USA

beautiful

Firebringer4

Firebringer4

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Would ACU be ok? And if so for what faction? Or do I to even consider the event need different camo?

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
I assume you mean UCP. Yeah, that's a negative, ghost rider.

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Corsac"

Firebringer4

Firebringer4

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yeah UCP got my acronyms mixed up again lol...

Firebringer4

Firebringer4

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yeah UCP got my acronyms mixed up again lol...

Bigcountry338

Bigcountry338

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

what about adding A-TAC FG for cost and pas. 

Bigcountry338

Bigcountry338

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i suggest for E10. A-Tac FG its on amazon for no more than any other camo. its about 50 or 60 for a top and the same for the bottoms. also, if you want more operator looking kits they have that also. it can fit into a budget kit just like the others. 

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,474 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

i suggest for E10. A-Tac FG its on amazon for no more than any other camo. its about 50 or 60 for a top and the same for the bottoms. also, if you want more operator looking kits they have that also. it can fit into a budget kit just like the others. 

ATAC AU is allowed for E10 the FG isn't because obviously it'd be easily confused with PSA / CoST. 

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Alex AMS

Alex AMS

AMS Chief of Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, Tx

We used to allow ATACS FG for Cost, but the issue is that it fades really bad, and then looks a lot like the UFS uniforms, even at a moderate close distance. 

My job is to clarify and enforce policy, not to make policy.

Blue

Blue

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR
I see that a couple question have been asked for flecktarn, but hasn't really been answered. For the E-10 faction you primarily want them to be on the tan side? Is that why there isn't any green style camo for the E-10 faction?

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,474 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

I see that a couple question have been asked for flecktarn, but hasn't really been answered. For the E-10 faction you primarily want them to be on the tan side? Is that why there isn't any green style camo for the E-10 faction?

That is correct.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Zone

Zone

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationLawrence, KS

Man, why you gotta bring up A-Tacs FG again and make me all sad.  :'(

Op: Broken Home II, III, IV, V, VI, VII       CoST Sniper

Op: End State Route-19 II                       CDF Sniper

Op: Rebel Yell III                                      CDF Sniper

www.adastraairsoft.com    www.facebook.com/adastraairsoft

GT_Eleanor

GT_Eleanor

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Would Digi Flora be an acceptable camo for CoST forces? I have a group of friends wanting to come to Copperhead 5 but the authentic russian gear were looking at doesnt come in any of the camos on this list for CoST. Its not a huge deal just figured id ask since its a 99% green camo and would be easily IDable as CoST. Cant wait to come, been playing for awhile but thisll be a first for a large event.

Yankee-DTA

Yankee-DTA

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationAMS Support Staff

Would Digi Flora be an acceptable camo for CoST forces? I have a group of friends wanting to come to Copperhead 5 but the authentic russian gear were looking at doesnt come in any of the camos on this list for CoST. Its not a huge deal just figured id ask since its a 99% green camo and would be easily IDable as CoST. Cant wait to come, been playing for awhile but thisll be a first for a large event.

That would be a negative ghost rider.

You can never become comfortable, until you become comfortable, with being uncomfortable.

Alex AMS

Alex AMS

AMS Chief of Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, Tx

Gear color doesn't matter.  Uniform Color is what matters.  You can run whatever gun you want.  If you want to come and play CoST, then all you need is some cheap solid od uniforms off of Amazon and run whatever Russian Gear you have.  Like I said, it's the uniform color that matters.

My job is to clarify and enforce policy, not to make policy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users