AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Spartan

Evike

Keep it like a Noob..No dont do that.. You sure it is not a neighbor who is also into the worlds best sport like yourself? Wrong address by 2 houses?

Get with the shipping company and see if you can get the tracking number. Than call evike tell your story and give them that number. They will be able to track it back to a credit card and a phone number, maybe a address!!

Also there should be an ship list inside the box with the order, there mite be some info on it!

Dug to the bottom and found the invoice it was supposed to go to somebody in texas but has my name and address on the box.

I called evike 3 or 4 times and didn't get anyone I guess I should just try an email

There's a brother in Texas wondering, "Where the heck is my stuff?"

And im gonna laugh my butt off if he sees this

Man, so many slip-ups lately.

I sent a PM to a player on ASF asking to buy his gun bag, I included my work address so he can calculate shipping. Fella said it was already sold. I get a PM 2 days later with a tracking number. The seller sent it to me instead of the real buyer.

Good thing I'm an honest guy, I emailed him and said I would pay for it when it arrives.

Sorry for the off-topic.

i got it cleared up, finally got through and they are going to send me a return slip. good thing im honest as well this kwa wouuld come in handy if mine fails.