American Milsim is Proud to Present
OPERATION: IRONCLAD 3
November 17th - 18th, 2018
Camp Shelby - CACTF, Hattiesburg, MS
REGISTER HERE FOR OPERATION: IRONCLAD 3
Registration opens TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4th @ Noon CST
- Event CAP of ONLY 300 Players!
- REGISTRATION EarlyBird fee of $140.00 + Tax per player
- REGISTRATION fee of $165.00 + Tax per player
- Minimum age is  Fourteen.
- Black card Members enter your code EXACTLY as it is listed on your card.
- All American Milsim events are BIO BBs ONLY EVENTS.
OP: IRONCLAD 3 Forums
UFS Facebook Group
CoST Facebook Group
How to find your Black card Number
American Milsim Ruleset
Included in the enlistment fee all players will receive the following at check-in:
- Operation IRONCLAD 3 custom PVC Patch
- AMS Event Veteran PVC Patch
- AO Map
- Dead Rag
- Ticket for Game End Raffle
OPFOR: CoST (Coalition of Sovereign Territories) 150 SLOTS
-CoST ARMY: Woodland, Caiman, Ranger Green, Multicam Tropic, Woodland Marpat
BLUFOR: UFS Army (United Federal States) 150 SLOTS
- UFS ARMY: United Federal States Army - Multicam, Multicam Aird, Inland Taipan, Desert Marpat, AOR1, Tan, 3 Color Desert. (Head Gear: Multicam, Multicam Aird, Inland Taipan, Desert Marpat, AOR1, Tan, 3 Color Desert) TAC Gear color DOES NOT MATTER
BLUFOR ALLIES: E-10 (Eastern 10) 12 SLOTS
- E-10 Army: Eastern 10 Army Army Tropical / Desert Tropentarn, Desert Vegitato, Desert DPM, Desert DPDU, M90k, All Terrain Tigerstipe, Desert Tiger, ATACS AU. (Head Gear: Must match base color - TAN) TAC Gear color DOES NOT MATTER
*** IMPORTANT READ NEW REFUND POLICY FOR 2018 ***
What is the refund policy?
All Event Ticket purchases or reservation deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE!
All event Ticket SALES ARE FINAL.
All event Tickets are transferable.
American MilSim only offers full event refunds to Military/LE personnel in the event they are called for deployment/training. Players seeking a refund will be required to provide their Federal/State issued Military or LE identification.
Event Credit will no LONGER BE GIVEN. If you are unable to attend an event your best course of action is to sell / transfer that ticket to another person.
*Our troops always come first! Event time and date is subject to change for Military requirements. In case of time/date change, event(s) will be rescheduled.