AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
EBOairsoft

G&P M4 extra mags don't fit my G&P M4 - help me understand

I ordered 2 M4's that are G&P M4 AEGs.    I also ordered 2 extra G&P M4 brand magazines.  All from Evike.  

The magazines that came in the box with the rifles work as they should.  The extras that I ordered do not fit in the mag well.   It's not like they are snug and it takes some work to get them in.  They literally are too large and will not fit in the magwell.    

Any thoughts?  Is this common?

Can anyone suggest a brand of M4 mags that I can use with a G&P M4?

Hey Man I would have to say the MAGs that I enjoy using in my  ECHO1 KNIGHTS ARMAMENT SR-16E3 MOD 2 I like the (XTC 140 Round Mid Cap M4 mags) They work well little to no jamming and I have gotten close to 135 rounds of flawless shooting out of them thus far. They should work no problem with your G&P. I recommend Foxairsoft.com but its really your call.  

Sign in to follow this