American MilSim

New leadership for UFS

New Leadership for UFS  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Due to some grumblings that have risen lately, I am giving you the players that want to be in the UFS an opportunity to decide who leads the UFS into the future. My way of doing business appears to be rubbing folks the wrong way. I am not PC enough and I

• Yes, I want new leaders
    • No, I am good with who we have in place

Due to some grumblings that have risen lately, I am giving you the players that want to be in the UFS an opportunity to decide who leads the UFS into the future. My way of doing business appears to be rubbing folks the wrong way. I am not PC enough and I offend to many. I will not apologize for the way I play the game. I am intense, I yell, I scream, I cuss, and I try to win. If you are offended by me or the way I do things, make it known. I will get out of the way if you the player want someone different, Not going to hurt my feeling...
So do you want New leadership for the UFS?

Absolutely not. I want intensity, yelling, screaming, and cussing. Last year at Broken Home when Caen was about to be attacked by advancing enemy forces, it was your leadership that inspired us to successfully defend and repel the opposition. If I remeber correctly, some of our squad leaders tried to warn of the impending attack, but most folks still just stood around until YOU told everyone to stop fucking around and get ready, at which point I saw everyone grab a gun and go! It was amazing and inspiring and I hope I get a chance to play with you again.

I think this is the main issue with society now, people are becoming to soft and far to involved in their "Feelings" I say screw it dont bend down to that way of thinking. In a milsim we dont need someone whos going to be soft and ask if the way you are speaking or conducting your business on the field is hurting some peoples feelings. WE want to win at all costs, winning = Fun and we all do this to have fun but also to win. Keep up the good work sir!