AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
Tre1217

New Guy From Tallahassee Fl

Hey guys, my names Trey i'm from Tallahassee Fl used to be known as "Ghost" cause i was supper sneaky but ive gotten fluffy so i quit using that name. I've quit counting how long i've been playing Airsoft. I took about a year and a half away from the sport and its amazing how many new brands pop out of no where while your gone. Anyways been all across Florida and south East but never to a AMS game. I've only been to two MOUT Sites ever (Camp Blanding and Gaurdian Centers) so im looking forward to going back! 

Hey guys, my names Trey i'm from Tallahassee Fl used to be known as "Ghost" cause i was supper sneaky but ive gotten fluffy so i quit using that name. I've quit counting how long i've been playing Airsoft. I took about a year and a half away from the sport and its amazing how many new brands pop out of no where while your gone. Anyways been all across Florida and south East but never to a AMS game. I've only been to two MOUT Sites ever (Camp Blanding and Gaurdian Centers) so im looking forward to going back! 

In that case, welcome back to milsim! I'm definately looking forward to playing with everyone once I can get my stuff.

Hope you have fun and stick around for a while!

Well thank you, Im scrounging stuff back together, luckily i still got 85% of my gear. 

Guest Specs

Welcome to the community! 

Sign in to follow this