AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Fang_Sawtooth

Need some Loadout help

I am a military and tactics enthusiast who recently got into airsoft, I am only fourteen years old, but I'm also a entrepreneur, and a soon to be milsim field owner (hopefully!) I was wondering if anyone could recommend any cheap weaponry for a AEG assault class, or if anyone has any used gear they would be willing to sell for less. Thanks.

well i would recommend getting a good gun. if it requires you to wait to get it then so be it. i think it is worth the wait if you get a better gun. i have a kwa i got for 300. it is AMAZING. KWA is a good brand. they make high quality stuff. i do have a few guns, and stuff. i have a wells l96 for sale. with scope, it would be 200-215.

ok. i have no experience with airsplat. that is a decent gun. look into airsoftgi/evike. i just bought some stuff from both a few days for my milsim event in texas in december.  

STAY AWAY FROM AIRSPLAT, order from airsoft gi, evike,thunder kiss NW, Amped airsoft, Airsoft extreme etc.. there are many good retailers out there and airsplat is not one of them .

Myself and many others have been burned by airsplat many times and it is not worth the risk, there is a reason their business is failing.