AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
hitmaster

kansas/missouri

okay i live near kansas city. want to go to faded giant 5. i can drive there. but would like someone to join me. i am 100% new to milsim, and would like a guide type of person. i am 18 a good guy. um if no one goes i prob won't be going because it is a drive for me. if you are interested let me know i will cover gas. or if i go with you i will help pay. whatever i will cover my part. thank you so much this means a lot to me

Broken Home is just down the road (I-71) from you.  It's a great way to start off the Mil-Sim season.  Just beware, the terrain is tough.  But you're 18--so long as you stay hydrated you should be fine.

Welcome!

This would also be more appropriate for the faded giant forum, and not the rules and regulations forum.  You would probably get more attention there.

ok how about the one down in texas?? me and a buddy are already making plans to go. will that be a good one? we already started buying the gear, and thank you for the help!!

ok thanks then we will see you guys down in Texas. i will probably be asking more questions since im  a newb,