American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
alabama_creek_water

Friday Night Game

Weve done them a couple of times, but it really boils down to setup. We need people off the AO on friday night so we can put out objectives and build things.  We just dont want people out finding stuff and getting in our way. The only place we've ever done a Friday night game has been at ESR-19 because of the way the AO works out.  It also typically places quite a strain on admin personnel with the amount of hours worked and lack of rest involved.

Set the AO up for the game the next day. This includes building things on the AO and often moving many heavy objects all over the AO, cataloging items and locations, working through issues in game design, etc. Faded giant 3 was the first airsoft that I ever planned, and I went to bed at 4am and got up at 6am to do safety briefs.  I try to not have that happen all the time because it makes for a long weekend.

If you are refering to what the player does on friday night, you can hang out at vendor row, meet with your chain of command, get radios squared away, play bean bags, tell war stories, or walk the AO until 6pm, at which point, we begin all of our stuff.

At most AOs, yes. Its typically posted on the forums in the event section if its not allowed.  That being said, if you start acting crazy, we will have you removed. Just be smart about it, and dont overdo it.