American MilSim
VIKING_06

Wanted: HALO Airsoft Rifle

I've wanted one of those for sometime now too! Every time you guys raffled one off at your Ops and then I later saw it for sale on FB, I died a little inside.. lol

Keep in mind, the Airsoft MA5 replica has some flaws that were pointed out in multiple reviews (Can't post a link ATM, will get back to this shortly to do so). They have unique, hard-to-find magazines, all are 200 rd High-Cap Wind-ups. The gun is also very big, bulky, and heavy. The ammo counter doesn't really work very well either. All-in-all, it's regarded as mainly a cosplay piece, and will probably be easily outperformed by most guns on the field right now. I believe Spartan117GW has one that he modded, that or he made a custom one, I can't remember. If you have the time, money, and experience, I recommend modding one of these if you get your hands on one. Hope this helped!  :D

Keep in mind, the Airsoft MA5 replica has some flaws that were pointed out in multiple reviews (Can't post a link ATM, will get back to this shortly to do so). They have unique, hard-to-find magazines, all are 200 rd High-Cap Wind-ups. The gun is also very big, bulky, and heavy. The ammo counter doesn't really work very well either. All-in-all, it's regarded as mainly a cosplay piece, and will probably be easily outperformed by most guns on the field right now. I believe Spartan117GW has one that he modded, that or he made a custom one, I can't remember. If you have the time, money, and experience, I recommend modding one of these if you get your hands on one. Hope this helped!  :D

pls no necroposting