AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
iRonin

I need help finding . .

Cybergun Swiss Arms Black Eagle Licensed M6 Airsoft Sniper Rifle

Umarex Licensed Beretta MOD 92FS Heavyweight Airsoft Spring Pistol

I cannot find spare magazines for either weapon. Can anyone provide some insight?

I agree with Wrench you definitely need better guns. That rifle only shoots 320fps with .20s, that's ok for a CQB gun but won't cut it outdoors and no way as a sniper rifle. The pistol isn't any better, 150fps with .12s. Not saying you can't play with those guns but your bringing a knife to a gunfight

I agree with Wrench you definitely need better guns. That rifle only shoots 320fps with .20s, that's ok for a CQB gun but won't cut it outdoors and no way as a sniper rifle. The pistol isn't any better, 150fps with .12s. Not saying you can't play with those guns but your bringing a knife to a gunfight

A. Here are the rifle mags. http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/UTG_Airsoft_dual_pack_magazine_for_M324_Master_Sniper/923

B. You should seriously look into some better guns. I would put money on my pistol being able to outshoot that rifle.

http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/2258-wellfire-aps-sr-2-modular-bolt-action-sniper-rifle-mb06a-black.aspx

WellFire APS SR-2 Modular Bolt Action Sniper Rifle MB06A - BLACK

Your thoughts?

I think that if you want a good bolt-gun that can do what sniper rifles are supposed to do, then buy whatever base you want, then drop $200+ on a new cylinder set, new sears, new barrel, bucking, and maybe even a upgraded hop unit.

Most people don't have the skill or the patience to use a bolt gun effectively at events like these. I would highly recommend a decent AEG as a first rifle. Echo1, G&G, and JG AR-pattern rifles all have decent performance out of the box and are budget friendly.if you like AKs, hands down the Cyma series of AKs are the best bang for your buck.

I actually own a DE AK47 RIS Fully Automatic Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ Side Folding Stock. 

You've been a great help buddy, I think I will save money for a semi-automatic M4 DMR down the road and enjoy the AK47 for now.

The sniper & pistol will be returned, unopened. I bought the S&W MP40 c02 pistol and spare magazines.