American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
PoeticPariah

The Two Flags

I seem to be really getting into the lore as of late.  Something I've noticed is that the UFS circular star thing only has 45 stars rather than 50 like the current US flag.  However, with the CoST flag there would be 50 stars, so I'm wondering if this is intentional and how much meaning was placed in the design of both flags.

In addition, I'd like to know how'd I go about asking permission to make a product bearing the flags (for myself, of course and not to sell) and if it'd be considered rude or offensive to alter the current design for both faction's flags if allowed.  But, again, my biggest interest as of now is where did AMS get the idea for the designs?

Guest Specs

KS Wrench has it right ^^^. Will be interesting if there's a shift in states that prompts a flag update for both factions. 

I would stay away from altering either flag, but provided you aren't selling anything, you should be fine for do-it-yourself projects. I've seen a handful of painted or screen-printed flags out there on the sides of tents and such.