American MilSim
Static

Who is Ready to get wet?

Let’s see, spare BDU’s, 2 pairs of spare boots, plastic bags to protect sensitive electronics, rain-gear, box fan to help dry wet stuff, 2 bottles of anti-fog… Ready to get wet? Yes. Excited about it? Hell No. 

I welcome the rain for it helps keep the body odor to a minimum.  Bathe in the graces that is the luck of AMS events and enjoy yourselves!  Do not look at it as being a bad thing but rather an awesome thing!  :P

Nothing I have experienced so far has been as much rain as what we got at BH4.  I mean, seriously, we (and I really mean Backhander, ie Chase) woke up with a river flowing through the door to our tent and out the wall on the back side.  Had it gone through the other side...well I can only imagine our people on air matresses floating away.

It has rained at the last two Broken Home events that I have attended...didn't stop us, only slowed us down.

Typical CoST answer ;)

Rain only lubricates me. Makes me go faster, running, jumping, shooting, sliding around and landing on my face.

All of it is faster.