AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Polar

Interactions

So who will the scouts be interacting with before the primary startex? Will parts of the CDF or CoST take the field early as well?

You will be interacting with bad guys.  Sometime you will hopefully not be interacting with them due to the nature of Scout Missions.  There will be opposition forces on the field.

Awesome. Though my question was actually from the opposite perspective...will my buddy and I who are signed up as a CDF Sniper/Observer be able to "interact" with the CDF Scouts that first night? :)

We have people already lined up for that role.  If you are one of these people, then you are in the know, if you do not know, then you are not one of these people.

Ah oh well. I guess we will just get to interact with you all in the morning then. :)