American MilSim
Big Candy

UFS Radio

I had prepared to do it like we did last year and was unaware we were changing it till now so I don't have the ability to buy the cable. I got baofeng and studying how to program so when I get my squad frequency/channel I can save it. Will it be too complicated to program it without the cable?

I'm not sure if anything has changed. I have seen people just do their squad freqs and they program it by hand. The hardest part I have heard people have is getting the other settings working correctly. The Freq settings are the easy part. I only know how to do the CHIRP programming too so I can't help by hand unfortunately. I should prolly learn that... lol

AIRSOFT_GEEK, I would talk to UFS command since they are the ones that originally set this file up. I just did a quick video to help people out with using CHIRP. I don't know what all the settings do exactly, just that I haven't had issues when using their file.