AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
VIRUS

No Permit or Tag Required

Y'all listen up! I'm calling out all my fellow rednecks, good ol' boys and the ones who are sick of the so called government. Rumor has it that the UFS is sending down troops to hunt us down just because we cook a little mash or sip a little shine without paying their Volstead tax. They taxed the production of oil to the point we almost starved and froze before the Coalition stepped in to help us. Now they tax liquor to the point a bottle cost more than a barrel of oil.

CoST won't be there when the thugs arrive so it's up to us this time. Pass the word to your family and neighbors. Load ur trucks up with the guns and meet in Roosevelt 17 days from now. Time to fight back and send them packing with tails between their legs. Deer season may be over but it's open season on UFS troops. Teach them a lesson they won't ever forget "Southern boys can shoot".

I'll give you the USF/UFS error, either auto-correct or fat-fingered that (not sure which), and I will give that I slipped into text-talk for "your", but "ones", plural of one, is correct as I was indicating multiple people and not singular ownership.

So, maybe "your" government should take some of their illegal tax money and invest in "your" school system, instead of pouring all of their illegal gains into a war they cannot win?

Sign in to follow this