American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
epicnik

New Idea For American Milsim

Russians.

Straight up Russians.

It's an idea that I came up with while learning more about the Civil War.

Since I noticed that this here is a civil war of sorts, I thought that maybe Russians could be integrated into certain events, kinda like CDF.  In the Civil War the Russians offered support to the Union, So the Russians could be a help to UFS.  They would be restricted to Russian based kit and Russian based weaponry, and there would only be 50-100 slots. 

It's just an idea I had for the people who want to fight as Russia.

It's an interesting idea, but just from a "lore" standpoint and the current political climate I don't know how well that would go over storywise. AMS already has the new Pacific State Alliance faction coming in and who knows what else down the pipeline. But you never know :)

^ And what Dave said. Definitely seen a few squads running around that use exclusively Russian kits. It's pretty cool to see.

Guest Specs

There are some of us that run hybrid kits too. Most of us Ozark Mountain Milsim guys use fairly western gear, but use Russian weapon platforms.

Frankly, since kit isn't regulated, you could run completely Russian stuff. You just have to have the proper camo patterns underneath to match your faction. There have been some Russian FSB that have been wearing multicam lately, so UFS might be that faction for you camo-wise.

If you guys want it to be realistic, introduce terrorists. FG5 could be about re taking a captured Nuclear facility, and rescuing hostages, versus what it currently is.

That's all my team does, is scenario play based upon real world training and missions.