AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
NOE

ESR4 Synopsis

ESR4 Synopsis:

CDF personnel have been largely avoiding the Volstead Tax by distilling their own liquor in the rural areas around Oklahoma.  Many have begun camping in the woods and junkyards on the outskirts of Roosevelt throughout the weekends to run their stills and store the illegal moonshine for later shipment.  During the daylight hours it is almost impossible to discern who is involved with criminal activity and who is simply working on day to day tasks.

Due to increased difficulties with enforcing the Volstead Tax, members of the UFS RECON Group have been sent to Roosevelt to assist with locating the CDF campsites, their leaders, and the locations of any and all contraband associated with Volstead violations.  The mission for now is one of simple intelligence gathering, but forces out of Oklahoma City are already on standby in case matters escalate.  

*Flash News Report*

201603160500J

Reports from intelligence gathering sources have Identified (5) five or more potential zones of operations for illegal manufacture and or storage of alcohol in violation of the Volstead Act. Due to continued resistance with established Order and laws, Federal forces have dispatched additional intelligence gathering units into the area to validate and pin point locations of target areas.

Local base commanders have canceled leaves and recalled personnel in preparation for potential action. Supplies and other material have begun arriving at bases and lend credibility of the source that provided this information on the condition anonymity.

Local residence are fearful of another bloodbath and just what peace. Blame the Gangs for the continued violence. One man said “These Gangs that call themselves the CDF need to be stopped! All I want to do is keep my family safe. I can’t do that if I am being forces to hide all the time, The CDF shooting guns, drinking booze and harassing locals. It’s shameful!â€

End report…