American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
Rocketman

ATTN: ALL CST 1st Platoon Squad Leaders

Welcome Gentlemen! We are just 19 days away from this operation and the time is ticking away quickly.

We need to start getting prepared as a platoon as quickly as possible. I need for all the squad leaders to pm me so that I can start getting some information from you and get a little ahead of the game so that we can be ready to roll on Saturday. If you have any questions or concerns, let me know. Let's get this worked out now instead of later.

Rocketman out.

I will get in touch with Bash and Benshee and have them contact you, Rocketman. They don't check the forums a whole lot, but I'll get them straghtened out for you. ;)

Attention gentleman. Since the comm matrix has been released, it seems that there are not any real channels available in the normal FRS spectrum. 1st Platoon command channel is going to be for command only. We don't want any intra squad chatter on there. That includes channel 18 with ANY sub channel. If your squad has the ability to program radios in the 468.500 range get with me so that I can assign your squad a frequency.

Rocketman.