American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
Alex AMS

LOST AND FOUND

Please post anything that you have lost or found in this thread.  When the trailer gets unpacked later this week, I will let you know if we have anything that is posted up in here. 

Lost:

One large dummy dressed like a security contractor. Wearing black gear, with an expensive safety deposit box key in his pocket.

For real people?!?! WTF! If anyone knows anything about moving, hiding, or taking this dummy please let us know. This is totally NOT cool. The AMS guys work too hard for people to be pulling this kind of Crap.

2 black Odin speed loaders were stolen from GPA/Tier Zero out of the Cost FOB (they were in the appropriate containers). So thanks and it would be nice to have those back. (Both were black)

You guys have got to start labeling your pistol mags.  When you have 12 green gas mags in front of you, there is NO way to tell the brand and type of mag.  That being said, I don't have any hi-capa mags.

LOST: Red Dead Rag with a big black palm Print "TAKOPS 6" Writting in Russian Lettering.

It is a Limited Edition Dead Rag made only for those of the Black Hand from Tacops 6 Hosted by MGP at CSentri in Orlando in 2011.

EDIT: This is a very Prized Possession of mine and have never really played airsoft without it. i would like it back as soon as possible. if found prior to 7th and you are in the north east florida or near I75 Northbound toward Tennessee, i will stop by to pick up my Item. Much Appreciated.

For real people?!?! WTF! If anyone knows anything about moving, hiding, or taking this dummy please let us know. This is totally NOT cool. The AMS guys work too hard for people to be pulling this kind of Crap.

did anyone check UFS Fob? pretty Sure that Description matches the FRAGO Dummy that UFS had on Sunday

I know this is late and a long shot. After the DAM mission at Ironhorse, when everyone was high fiving, I dropped my Smith Optics OTW fan goggles. I told the AMS staff at the DAM, but I never saw them again. Thanks.