AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
Downs

Little bit of IDPA fun

Been shooting IDPA and USPSA for about 10 years now on and off.  I go though phases where I won't "play" for months on end then go to every match I can for months on end. 

Anyway here's some head cam video shot at a local IDPA match in Alpine, Ca

My 1-4 literally fell apart on me so I had to go to my Red Dot. The windage turret excused itself. The whole turret.

I forgot to turn on the camera for stage 1 and 3 frown emoticon. So I only got twoof the stages captured. Even so I took my class first place since I was the only one in the bolt action division.

Today's "outlaw" USPSA match.  Outlaw= a fun or unsanctioned match but still shot under an organization's rule set.

My last Action Rifle match in California with my Mossberg Patrol .308.

My first three gun match since getting back into Texas.  Shot it with North Texas Multi Gun.

Sign in to follow this