American MilSim
XA Adan

Xtreme Airsoft On-Site Vendor

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that Xtreme Airsoft will be on site at ALL AMS events for 2016 including ESR19 4!

We will have our huge mobile store on site and will have all the basics you need and more! BBs, Batteries, Green Gas, Co2, Ace Bandages, Smoke Grenades, Pea Grenades, Thermos, ChemLights, Red Strobes for night games, 3V Batteries, Pouches, Uniforms, Eye Pro, Helmets, Masks, Gloves Slings, Belts, Magazines, Comms Gear, Flashlights, Optics, Gun Parts, and more!

As usual we will have our complimentary battery charging station, and we will have a tech on-site who will be available for tech work if you need it! We will also have concessions such as MREs, Drinks, Chips, and other snacks for you as well.

We can take pre-sales! Contact us at [email protected] or just give us a call at 281-909-0700 to place your pre-order for pickup at ESR19. Don't pay shipping!

We can't wait to see you guys! If you need anything hit me up!

Adan

The OP is 2 months away, just order what you need now so your not dependant on the availability of items at the store. Just because the vendor is present, doesn't mean that they will be bringing the whole store with them.

@Looney

You can see our grenade pricing on our website. You can also put your order in ahead of time and not pay shipping by choosing ' Pick up at ESR ' shipping option. We will bring it to the op for you. We do not have any Odin speed loaders at the moment but we should by the time ESR rolls around.

@Crotchey

You'd be surprised how much we bring for you guys!

Oh I'm well aware, I've spent a lot of money from you guys at events. @looney is our local village idiot and this is his first AMS event. I'm just giving him a hard time making sure he's prepared.

so I was looking to get 4 smokes but it says I have to pay a 24buck hasmat charge even if I do pick up at esr do I have to pay 50 bucks for 4 smokes as you guys area 2 dollars cheaper then my local store

@Looney

It's charging you HAZMAT if you choose to have it shipped to you. If you select OP ESR pick up it will not charge you HAZMAT fees. You can also select ' in-store ' pickup and leave a note at checkout that it is for ESR. We have plenty of prometheus flat hop nubs but not the modify flat buckings, we are out of stock at this time.