American MilSim
Whiskey06

Won't be attending

I was planning on attending Reindeer Games this year (2016), but my shipment dates got pushed back an entire month, so I will still be on duty during early December. Won't even get home till early January. So unfortunaly, I won't be able to join you guys. Kinda ruined all my plans too. Was gonna miss Thanksgiving with family, hit up RDG, get home for my gal's birthday, Christmas, New Years, etc. Now I'm working through all of that.

Surely CoST wouldn't do such things to me, right?? But oh well, hopefully I'll see you guys at Broken Home V.

Sorry man, that sucks. Next Operation though, right?

Yeah but I was talking about it to a friend of mine in the Army. She's going to be stationed in San Antonio as well at the same time I am so at least I'll have a friend down there now.

Guest Specs

If you had purchased a ticket for RDG and couldn't make it, you may be able to have that credit rolled into your next event purchase. AMS staff is usually pretty accommodating to active military members with date shifts.

If you had purchased a ticket for RDG and couldn't make it, you may be able to have that credit rolled into your next event purchase. AMS staff is usually pretty accommodating to active military members with date shifts.

Haven't bought the ticket yet, but this is good to keep in mind. Thanks