American MilSim
Astronic

Cheap Camo

The cheapest camos are usually what you'll find at a surplus store.

Often for tan, (as far as AMS approved stuff goes) you'll find 3 color desert (or DCU). Sometimes, if you're at just the right surplus store, you can find cheap multicam.

As far as brand new product goes, multicam is going to be your best bet, as it's the current trend. So many companies make products in this pattern, it's not hard to find a cost effective solution, even brand new. (Bonus points: Most UFS guys are running around in Multicam)

if you don't want to buy new, just shop around, don't be afraid to use tools like Ebay or Craigslist, or the forums (or even Facebook groups) to find what you need if you're on a budget.

I run a store here in Texas (GI Tactical Texas, the Lone Star Airsoft GI branch) and it's not unheard of to get a full set of multicam (combat top/pants) for under $100 during the right sales or with the right product, and it's good quality stuff that's gonna last you through quite a few AMS events (I'd know, i use the same stuff we sell here).

It comes down to what your budget is, and what surplus options you have available to you. Just keep in mind, like all things in life, you get what you pay for.

Guest Specs

DBDU or DCU bottoms, a plain tan top, and a tan hat or tan painted helmet (or no headgear) would be your absolute cheapest option for UFS camo at this time. 

However, AMS staff decides to once again add matching tops and bottoms to the ruleset, it might benefit you to buy a matching top anyway.

DBDU is the "chocolate chip pattern" ( and personally one of the sexiest looking desert camos) DCU is the "coffee stain pattern." ;)

Sorry I mean those as two different cammos.  I didn't know the technical name for chocolate chip and the way my sentence was constructed was kind of confusing on that subject.