American MilSim
Astronic

To many mags....

Hi,

I've found a new mag, the G&G 120rd Polymer Mid-cap Magazine for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles - Desert. I was wondering if THESE mags were compatible with the Echo1 M4 ST6 Full Size Airsoft AEG Rifle - Dark Earth

Thanks

Hi,

I've found a new mag, the G&G 120rd Polymer Mid-cap Magazine for M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles - Desert. I was wondering if THESE mags were compatible with the Echo1 M4 ST6 Full Size Airsoft AEG Rifle - Dark Earth

Thanks

It's really hard to be 100% sure w/o testing it. My advice would be to purchase one mag and try it.

Astronic,

Check out Echo 1's "Dogs of War" magazines.  They are metal mid-caps.  They have them for the M4/M16 series. Go to the Echo1usa.com website and click on "Echo1 Shop".

Dave is right.  I've got an Echo1 SoCom M14.  I tried King Arms mags and they just wouldn't stay in place and feed properly.  I broke down and bought Echo1's M14 Dogs of War mags.  They fit, and feed, like a dream.