Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
June 2019
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Next Previous
Photo

New to the site from Dallas, GA

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gunfighter3316

Gunfighter3316

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationDallas, GA

I am former Army Infantry, and a current LEO. I enjoy MILSIM gaming, but have been out of it for a while due to work constraints. I am looking to network with others from GA, preferably the Metro Atlanta area on the creation of a new style of MILSIM gaming that uses an affordable civilian made MILES gear clone in conjunction with airsoft guns or real steel guns using blanks. If you're intersted message me on here or on my FB page. (I will be able to respond faster on FB since it's loaded onto my phone)

For what it's worth I am not trying to start a flame war, I know that change often makes people angry and defensive. If you're not intersted that's cool, and I respect that. However, I know there have to be some others who might share my intrest in a new approach. Also, I am not a sales rep for anyone or anything. I truly have a passion to take MILSIM gaming to a new more immersive level that addresses some of the historic short comings of airsoft.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from some of y'all in the future.

https://www.facebook.../?ref=bookmarks

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

I am former Army Infantry, and a current LEO. I enjoy MILSIM gaming, but have been out of it for a while due to work constraints. I am looking to network with others from GA, preferably the Metro Atlanta area on the creation of a new style of MILSIM gaming that uses an affordable civilian made MILES gear clone in conjunction with airsoft guns or real steel guns using blanks. If you're intersted message me on here or on my FB page. (I will be able to respond faster on FB since it's loaded onto my phone)

For what it's worth I am not trying to start a flame war, I know that change often makes people angry and defensive. If you're not intersted that's cool, and I respect that. However, I know there have to be some others who might share my intrest in a new approach. Also, I am not a sales rep for anyone or anything. I truly have a passion to take MILSIM gaming to a new more immersive level that addresses some of the historic short comings of airsoft.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from some of y'all in the future.

https://www.facebook.../?ref=bookmarks

Welcome to the AMS community, hope to see you at an event soon!

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Guest_Specs_*

Guest_Specs_*
  • Guests

Welcome to the community! Appreciate everything you do as acting law enforcement and hope to catch you at a future AMS event.

Astronic

Astronic

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado
Welcome!
UFS Pride
#UFSWarMachine

My Soon-to-be Loadout:
Battle Machine Mod-L Airsoft Rifle
7, KWA K120 M4 Mags
Propper 6-Pannel Cap (Digital Desert)
Voodoo Tactical Tactical Goggles
Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier w/ Plates
Phantom Aggressor M4 Mag Pouch
Digital Desert Combat Shirt/Coat and Trousers
Mechanix Fast Fit Gloves (Coyote)
5.11 Tactical A.T.A.C 8" Boots

A High-Speed, High-Drag Loadout. Which really doesn't make sense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users