American MilSim
Astronic

What Class are You?

Hi all,

I was just wondering, what style of Airsoft player are you? I'm aggressive, but I don't just rush in. Most of my friends are defensive.

Next, what role do you play? I play as a light infantry, I run without a plate carrier of helmet.

Anyway, this is my way of finding out who plays what.

Thanks for commenting!

For me it depends. For field and cqb I will wear my full setup (BDUs, PC, Battle Belt, Helmet) which is low speed high drag, but in cqb as the day goes on i will drop down to just the belt and a pistol and go all out agressive. The helmet stays on though as it holds my GoPro.

For AMS I played in the style of the squad I was with at the time. I went solo to RDGXIVand the squad setup was a bit confusing and I tried to stick with the same people when I could but I was not really set with one. So sometimes I was moveing slow or not at all and other times I was running up and down those crazy hills out there.

As far as role goes I run a Krytac SPR under the rifleman fps rules but it is a good enough rifle that I can run a 2-7x32 optic on it and and act as a pore-mans DMR. And in cqb I run a little G&G SBR type m4 which does allow me to run and gun.

So I would say my play style is balanced.

Im more defensive than anything. I work well with others and I liketo move up and cover. Im not good at all at rushing or being super accurate and I have the worst luck when alone. I try hard but I suck at getting kills since i cant aim well with my mesh right. I have a super bright Streamlight HL3 and it blinds people and is so bright its hard to tell where I am even at an angle. It only helps with my more supressive nature as I can keep people down or occupied whille better players get the kills. Im really thinking about getting a SAW later on since Im so good at suppression.

I'm a Night Elf Mohawk.

All joking aside I am typically assigned a squad leader type roll. If I get separated or I am operating alone I tend to function well as an infiltrator and intel gatherer. With weapons I can shift comfortably between a carbine, SMG, and DMR as needed.

All in all I am pretty flexible. I don't run with a helmet. I keep my plate carrier low profile and don't carry excessive gear. 6 Mags, Hydration, Radio, bandages, notepad, pen, chemlight, and maybe a snack.

Guest Specs

Play behavior is dictated by the weapon platform and AO. Typically either run DMR's or rifles of the combloc variety. Lightweight plate carrier setup with ball cap and minimal gear on a pistol belt. Typically run with a smaller group of 5 or less. Minimal use of comms other than conveying important information to platoon lead or regrouping after respawn.