AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
tannerbell27

Secure Forum Access

No one has received emails yet.. we are working as fast as we can with the resources we have... life slows things a bit... if you have a confirmation then you are on the team. if you know the commander you want to fight with ping them Atrox, Kaiju, and Rock. We don't have an OP order yet so we are flying blind and we just got the final rosters  with the latest new additions. creating the unit structure rely on the unit strength and the op ord... We are looking at a few options for a twist that can't be discussed here for obvious reasons...  :P

We hope to have things rolling by the end of this week if you don't you can blame me  :D because its always the Commanders fault anyway!

Understandable, I almost forgot I was going to this OP because of school and work! LOL

But thank you for your hard work and the AMS Staff!