AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
Alex AMS

Lost and found

Please post all lost and found items in this forum.  I'll check the lost and found when I get back down to the shop later this weekend against any items that you guys post on here.

Missing one pair of standard Oakley M-frames.  May have been left in the classroom at AAR building, but I think that they were sitting on the dash of the AMS truck most of the weekend. 

Guest Specs

Missing one Claymore (Painted Tan with one replaced bolt in the legs). Has Ozark Mountain Milsim (OMM) contact information on both the outside and inside.

Missing a black SVD mag with a faded earth 7.62 magpul. Has OM-01 on the bottom side and small white numbers painted on the upper edges. 

Missing one Claymore (Painted Tan with one replaced bolt in the legs). Has Ozark Mountain Milsim (OMM) contact information on both the outside and inside.

Missing a black SVD mag with a faded earth 7.62 magpul. Has OM-01 on the bottom side and small white numbers painted on the upper edges. 

A tan Claymore was turned into the UFS FOB and was left on the table in the tent which by the way is my table forgot to take it..lol

Guest Specs

A tan Claymore was turned into the UFS FOB and was left on the table in the tent which by the way is my table forgot to take it..lol

Damn haha, hopefully it found it's way to AMS staff and it's with them. I remember walking into the UFS FOB tent after the event ended asking if anyone had a claymore turned in. Just got a bunch of blank stares haha.

Guest Specs

@ Specs - I am sure I seen your mag in the lost and found box at the end of the OP.

Awesome, hopefully it's with AMS staff then. I would have honestly been confused if someone had taken it. Pretty sure I'm one of maybe 2 SVD's in the community.

Some of these items were turned in, and were in the lost and found at the raffle.  When I get down to the shop this weekend I'll make sure that they didn't get claimed by someone else.  

Is the Office in BA? I'm only an hour from there and if my stuff was turned in I could pick up if that's ok. Thanks

Specs, PM'd

KSWRENCH, we don't have it.

Steelranger1985, we don't have it.

ROGUE_1, I saw that at the CDF FOB, but it did not make it back with us in the Lost and Found.

Top, I'm sure we have your table, but it's in a sea of white tables.  We'll square up on it later.

The logistical hub is in the DFW area. 

Specs, PM'd

KSWRENCH, we don't have it.

Steelranger1985, we don't have it.

ROGUE_1, I saw that at the CDF FOB, but it did not make it back with us in the Lost and Found.

Top, I'm sure we have your table, but it's in a sea of white tables.  We'll square up on it later.

The logistical hub is in the DFW area. 

Alex Not to worried about it I am sure it will appear one day lol besides its all good with UFS stuff anyway..lol

Missing- Wounded Warrior Alumni hat faded black with white. Someone stole off of my bed in the CDF barracks. Got it when i was medevac'd from Afghanistan. If you have it please contact me

Missing black Baofeng UV-5R radio with extended battery. Battery did not clip in tightly, so may have been in two pieces.

Missing- Wounded Warrior Alumni hat faded black with white. Someone stole off of my bed in the CDF barracks. Got it when i was medevac'd from Afghanistan. If you have it please contact me

Now that is wrong on many levels! I seriously hope that this was just an oops! Everyone and I mean everyone needs to lend a hand on finding this please! Because I  would hate to go down that road.........

Sign in to follow this