American MilSim
Doomshaper

1911 kydex Holster

G-code is what I'm using. I have the both the OSH and SOC holsters (light bearing). Both are very high quality but the lead times are next unbearable at 6-8 weeks for your holster and mount. Not to mention are rather expensive. Blade tech is also a really good option. Don't have one for a 1911 but a XDM9.

Where are you mounting it specifically? Are you using it on a belt holster, a chest holster, or a drop-leg holster? I found this article for you to read: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/02/robert-farago/truth-kydex-holsters/

TL DR myself but from the looks of it, your pistol might fall out of the holster when you are running. I would try to find a holster that locks your pistol in so that you lose it somewhere in the AO. Usually, AMS run AO's that range from six city blocks to a couple dozen acres. Try finding a pistol there. In any case, it's a good start as long as it has a strap to hold your EF 1911 tac.