AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
J-Train

camping

Guest Specs

^^^

That being said, the Barracks are great facilities for the price. 

Not on base.  Barracks or go to town.

Is there a place in Braggs that allows over night parking?

Really, for the price you can't beat the barracks. There are 130 spots left so get yours before thet are gone.

It has nothing to do with money or the barracks.

BTW, are there bunks in the barracks?

Yes, the barracks have bunks. Its more of a bunk / common room type area.  They used to even have TVs.

Is there a place in Braggs that allows over night parking?

Is there a reason you need overnight parking?  Your question seems to be skirting some idea you have or point you are trying to make.

The option for on base is the Barracks, that is all.  These are the requirements set forth by Range Control for Camp Gruber.  

These are not the same Barracks as last time, these are the new Barracks, I believe that they were constructed within the last year.  I am told that they have bunks, and are open bay types as well, with a common area.  

Is there a reason you need overnight parking?  Your question seems to be skirting some idea you have or point you are trying to make.

The reason I need overnight parking is because I would like to sleep in my vehicle over night.  This is the idea I'm not skirting around.

The reason I need overnight parking is because I would like to sleep in my vehicle over night.  This is the idea I'm not skirting around.

Ok.  That is not possible.  You will have to sleep somewhere in town, or in the barracks.  Only two options.

Ok.  That is not possible.  You will have to sleep somewhere in town, or in the barracks.  Only two options.

Hence why I asked about places in town that allow over night parking...

Rich, go to ENLISTMENTS and reserve a bunk in the barracks for $20 + tax. Cheaper than a hotel and even a GI mattress is better than roughing it at the state park down the road. Another plus, you get to hang out with the rest of us big kids and swap stories.

"Y'know, this one time at airsoft camp,,,,"

If I knew my question was going to be blatantly ignored I wouldn't have asked. Thanks anyways.

Relax, buddy. There's a state park three miles south of the AO. They have powered and unpowered campsites. If you just want to roll up and sleep in your car, I'm sure they'd be fine if you went to one of their unpowered campsites.

We really have no idea what is available off base.  That's the reality.

And that's all anyone had to say.

Relax, buddy. There's a state park three miles south of the AO. They have powered and unpowered campsites. If you just want to roll up and sleep in your car, I'm sure they'd be fine if you went to one of their unpowered campsites.

Thanks, that's the straight and simple answer I was looking for.  I know you already mentioned it, but I wasn't sure if I still had to pay a fee for just sleeping in my vehicle.