American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy7777

Gas Sniper Chrono Wieght

Guest Specs

Unless it's a polarstar, you should still be chrono'd with a standard .2 gram. Once in game however, you can use whatever weight you want.

BOLT/SINGLE ACTION RIFLES

A. 550 fps max @ 6mm x .20g, 420 fps max @ 8mm x .34g. MUST BE BOLT ACTION ONLY

B. Limit ONE (1) Sniper per squad.

C. Minimum Engagement Distance of 100 feet

D. Weapons using an external gas source must have a locked regulator to prevent field adjustment.

E. Operators of a BA/SA rifle are required to carry either a standard AEG or sidearm to engage targets within the minimum engagement distances.

F. May have 1500 rounds in magazines.

Guest Specs

if it runs off of gas, it is chrono with .32. hpa and gas use the same ammo to chrono.

This is news to me. My CO2 sidearm has always been chrono'd with .2 at AMS events.

side arms are not chronoed the same way as gas rifles. the above referenced fps rules as far as i have always seen have not applied to gas and hpa sniper rifles. the fps rules them self yes, but i have always seen them chronoed with .32. pistol is going to be done with .2. the odds of your co2 pistol joule creeping is not what id consider a issue. they want to know that it isnt shooting fucking hot like half co2 pistols do. thats why green gas pistols a lot of time are not chronoed at events depending on the event host.