AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
XA Adan

Xtreme Airsoft Mobile Command Store

Hey guys!!

We are really excited to be attending Rebel Yell 3 and want to provide the best possible store on-site for you all. 

I just wanted to drop on here and let you guys know a few things. We are going to be providing the same amenities as we have in the past such as a tech, battery charging station and two checkout counters to keep the lines from backing up. 

Another service we are going to offer you all is a will-call service. Up until a week before the game, you can email requests to custservice@xtremeairsoft.com and if we have the products available we can charge you ahead of time for the items and bring them to the event. All you will need to do is bring your receipt (which we will email you) and you can just pick up your products at the event!

We hope this will prevent some instances of needing something, and then being let down when it's not in the mobile store as we cannot bring everything in the world for the sake of space. So if you are that guy who needs 17 special snowflakes then let us know ahead and we will do our best to make it happen or you at Rebel Yell!

If you guys need anything feel free to hit me up here or email me at adan@xtremeairsoft.com.

See yall at Rebel Yell!

Guest Specs

Awesome to have you guys out there! Means a ton to us players to know there's backup options to keep us in the game. 

Sign in to follow this