American MilSim
Janitor

Direct Action Missions and Support Staff registration?

So registration for ORY3 has been up for a week, and I don't know the usual procedure for this sort of thing, but there doesn't seem to be any DAMs or Support Staff tickets up. So comes the question: are there plans to have DAMs and/or support staff at ORY3 this year and the tickets for that will go up later, or is it only the standard event tickets and preregistration?

So registration for ORY3 has been up for a week, and I don't know the usual procedure for this sort of thing, but there doesn't seem to be any DAMs or Support Staff tickets up. So comes the question: are there plans to have DAMs and/or support staff at ORY3 this year and the tickets for that will go up later, or is it only the standard event tickets and preregistration?

No DAMs at ORY3 and last time I checked there was one support staff ticket left.

No DAMs at ORY3 and last time I checked there was one support staff ticket left.

That's Ironclad 2, and no, that one sold out. Otherwise, there's no listing in the ORY3 ticketbud page for support staff tickets, in stock or sold out.

That's Ironclad 2, and no, that one sold out. Otherwise, there's no listing in the ORY3 ticketbud page for support staff tickets, in stock or sold out.

You are 100% correct thank you!  Looks like the Support Staff tickets did not auto-flip to sale @ noon. I have manually enabled them.