AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
ZeroX54321

WTS KWA MP7 GBB

I'm sorry for the size of the images. I can remove them and just link to them if needed.PMLZQHx.jpg2vOvGPL.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm Zero, and I've got a gas blowback KWA MP7 that I'm trying to get rid of. Here are the deets:

KWA H&K MP7 Licensed by Umarex/Elite Force
Folding Foregrip broke off before i owned it, so i took a file to it and added a bottom rail, now you can put your own grip on it! (Some people consider this an upgrade)

Front end thing (immediately behind the flash hider) clips broke off, you might be able to pick one up on evike or something, not sure. I solved that problem by adding...

QD Mock Suppressor. Not the (weirdly) popular "powerup" Misalign your barrel suppressor. Just a regular tube that attaches to the flash hider. Looks pretty rad. I'll post pictures of it later.

To sum up, the package includes:
KWA MP7 GBB
2.5 Mags (one has a slow leak, you should be able to fix with an o ring or some lube.
QD Suppressor
CQB Bolt AND Stock bolt if i can find it)
MP7 Iron Sights

Retail, this package would go for approximately 470 bucks (Gun+Mags+Suppressor+Bolt+Rail Replacement= 250+110+40+45+25) but I'm more than happy to let it go for 220 dollars shipped to your door. I only ask that you cover the PayPal fees.

XLqbbA2.jpg