AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
TheJP

Civilian Defense Force (CDF) - Roster

I will look into the access email, but I know that there is no relevant information to be had as yet that requires a secure forum. Most likely the roster and troop placement is still being worked on and that is causing the delay. The Comms Matrix is done already.

I have recived the roster, the password for the secure forums will be emailed by this evening. 

when will the rosters be updated, and could someone send me the secure password i accedently deleted the message containing it.

nothing, it's still there

Dont tell me this shit happened again.

All is good with the secure forum bro.

Hawk, this is just the registration roster. The actual squad assignment roster will be posted in the secure forum.

All is good with the secure forum bro.

Hawk, this is just the registration roster. The actual squad assignment roster will be posted in the secure forum.

hey preacher and patches are supposed to be with rich!

The roster posted here is for registration and not a squad assignment roster. The squad assignment roster will be posted in the CDF secure forum.