AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.

I figured after signing up for IC2 last night I should make an obligatory intro thread. I'm new to AMS events but not particularly new to the MILSIM world. I've been airsofting for too many years and last year I drastically sold off all my guns and gear due to a move. It's now a mad rush to buy everything back before IC2 rolls around.

I was born and raised in the Hattiesbirg MS area but currently reside in the great state of Texas. I look forward to getting back home and playing at the amazing AO. Hopefully the game can reignite the airsoft bug in me.

Also I'll be rolling with UFS. So you COST guys can suck it...I'm kidding of course. Look forward to shooting you guys in September.

Welcome to AMS UFS scum.....I mean Specter :P If this place doesn't reignite your airsoft fire then I don't think anything will.

I figured after signing up for IC2 last night I should make an obligatory intro thread. I'm new to AMS events but not particularly new to the MILSIM world. I've been airsofting for too many years and last year I drastically sold off all my guns and gear due to a move. It's now a mad rush to buy everything back before IC2 rolls around.

I was born and raised in the Hattiesbirg MS area but currently reside in the great state of Texas. I look forward to getting back home and playing at the amazing AO. Hopefully the game can reignite the airsoft bug in me.

Also I'll be rolling with UFS. So you COST guys can suck it...I'm kidding of course. Look forward to shooting you guys in September.

Welcome to the AMS community! We have some pretty good eggs here so feel free to ask questions (do a little searching first though). Please make sure you have read the AMS ruleset and event archives. This will give you a pretty good idea of what to expect.

Guest Specs

Welcome to AMS! We're glad to have you, us UFS guys especially.  ;)

As JP mentioned above. Don't hesitate to ask any questions and there's always members eager for discussion on any mislim topic!