AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
skip

OP Signup?

Guys,

The RY3 info on the forum says signup is today, but there are no links and no info.  Guessing this is an after thought or will the info be available and new signup date after Ironclad?

--skip

Guys,

The RY3 info on the forum says signup is today, but there are no links and no info.  Guessing this is an after thought or will the info be available and new signup date after Ironclad?

--skip

Skip -- ORY3 Registration has been pushed back to the 22nd. I've edited the event forum to reflect the change, thanks for bringing that to our attention!

I don't get paid for another week and a half, so this news just made my day.

Thanks JP! 

Skip -- ORY3 Registration has been pushed back to the 22nd. I've edited the event forum to reflect the change, thanks for bringing that to our attention!

Awesome, that's my birthday!