AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
Scott

? about KWA LM4

I'm going to the gbb side and just bought an LM4. It says on the box that .25 is the best size bb to run in the gun. I have always ran .20 in all my stuff. Now with this being a gbb is it best to do .25 or will I be ok with .20?

I initially used KWA .25s but they were over hopped. I currently used .30s and it works great after adjusting the hop up.

I'm going to the gbb side and just bought an LM4. It says on the box that .25 is the best size bb to run in the gun. I have always ran .20 in all my stuff. Now with this being a gbb is it best to do .25 or will I be ok with .20?

A minimum of a .28 for an LM4.  

.30 - .32 will be the best option, as well as keep you within the AMS joule regulations.

LM4s like heavier BBs.  Keep in mind you just moved into the high maint., side of airsoft.  I shot maybe a 5000 round bag of BBs though mine  before the hop up needed to be replaced to shoot anything heavier than .20 or .25.  Also had FPS issues until I had nearly every O-ring in the upper replaced. 

I love my LM4 but it does require a lot more work than my AEG to keep up and running. 

Thanks for all the feedback fellas. I don't mind the upkeep at all. I've always heard good things about the gun and can't wait to get my feet wet with it.

OH it's a ton of fun to use.  PUts a smile on my face everytime I squeeze that trip and hear/feel the recoil and action cycling.

Sign in to follow this